Climate of Puente Del Inca, Argentina Average Weather
- Puente Del Inca, argentina, 32°49'S, 69°54'W, 2720 m (8924 ft)
- Puente Del Inca has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Puente Del Inca is close to the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 6.7 degrees Celsius (44.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 342 mm (13.5 in).
- If Puente Del Inca were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: