Puente Del Inca Climate & Temperature
- Puente Del Inca, Argentina is at 32°49'S, 69°54'W, 2720 m (8924 ft). See map.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Puente Del Inca is situated in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 6.7 degrees Celsius (44.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.5 °C (24.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 342 mm (13.5 inches) which is equivalent to 342 Litres/m² (8.39 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Puente Del Inca you would come out nearest to the climate station at Xi"An, China where you would find a Humid subtropical climate (Warm temperate dry forest biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Puente Del Inca, Argentina Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: